I’m heading up to Athens shortly for the basketball game, but there’s still time to set out the buffet.
- John Chavis is suing LSU and Texas A&M over his contract buyout.
- Mark Richt ponders life after Mike Bobo.
- Something to keep an eye on? A mom has filed the first-ever lawsuit filed against a youth football league for CTE.
- College athletics, the NCAA and “cheating pays”.
- ESPN ranks the easiest paths to the playoffs. Georgia checks in at number eight.
- Was Chris Conley a surprise at the NFL Combine? Tape don’t lie.
- And Andy Staples explains why Conley could turn out to have a better pro career than college career.
- Has the CFP empowered BYU?