Games and the Fabris Pool lines:
- LSU at Auburn +3.5. It’s the battle of the Bos! Auburn’s at home and Gus’ rabbit’s foot has been en fuego. Take Nix over Pelini. Auburn wins outright.
- Ole Miss at Vanderbilt +18.5. Yeah, Junior’s gonna have his team fired up over being screwed by the refs. They’ll win, but that defense is still awful and Corral is something of a turnover machine of late. Vandy covers. Barely.
- Mississippi State at Alabama -30.5. That line is huge. MSU’s defense isn’t bad and as exploitable areas go, neither is the Air Raid against Alabama’s pass defense over the middle. I think ‘Bama would cover with Waddle, but without, not quite.
- Missouri at Florida -14.5. Gators win, but rust from being off for the better part of two weeks makes for a closer game than the spread.
- Arkansas at Texas A&M -10.5. They’ve been a great story so far, but I don’t see the Hogs covering the line this week.