Rise and shine, people.
- Getting excited about Georgia’s secondary.
- Luckily, we can help with this.
- Renee Gork’s replacement doesn’t own a Gators hat, I bet.
- Chicken or egg? Big Six conferences average much higher recruiting ratings than their mid-majors counterparts.
- When Derek Dooley scrimmages, he covers everything: “… they’ll march into Neyland Stadium down Peyton Manning Pass and Phillip Fulmer Way. The Game Maxims will be recited, and the Vols will run through some sort of ‘T.’” Too bad the SEC doesn’t track pre-game standings.
- Herschel Walker vs. Bill Bates doesn’t have quite the same impact from the Vol perspective.
- Incredibly, Weslye Saunders is still staying at the Whitney Hotel.