The steam is rising off of the chafing dishes, boys and girls.
- If you think I’ve been harsh about the Laner, think again. This is harsh.
- Illinois is backing out of the neutral site game it’s played with Missouri for the past four seasons, despite its popularity. But, as the article notes, “… Illinois is winless in the series’ first four years.” Funny how things must look to the Zooker on the other side of the won-loss divide.
- Even guys like Jimmy Sexton have to be careful with whom they get in bed now and then.
- The BCS can’t win for losing.
- Heisman Pundit’s list of underrated coaches is more defensible than his overrated one, although I’d rank Jim Grobe much, much higher than he does.
- Steve Spurrier sounds really pumped up about his starting quarterback.
- Jim Donnan, from an Oklahoma perspective.