Fresh and hot, so load up.
- Sounds like some of the major news services are prepared to go to the mats over the new SEC media policy.
- Mark Bradley goes fishing with Joe Cox.
- Bob Stoops thinks that mediocre quarterbacks make SEC defenses look better than they actually are. I’ll give him credit for having nerve.
- HeismanPundit posts that 2010 will be crunch time for Florida’s offense – but not for the reason you think.
- Why do I have the sense that Mike Gundy’s sphincter has begun to tighten?
- I’m having a hard time picturing Kade Weston hidden behind anything, but here’s a good piece on the third man in the DT rotation.
- If somebody had told you last year that Jonathan Crompton and Chris Todd would be facing off against each other as starters in 2009, you’d probably be thinking that their schools would enjoy pretty good 2008 seasons. So what are you thinking now?
- Florida discussed playing Utah. Big deal. It’s obvious this is being tossed out there to ameliorate the criticism of the Gators’ Charleston Southern opener, which is perhaps the most lopsided match up of the entire 2009 season. In related news, Georgia discussed playing a top ten team on the road in its opener… oh, wait a minute.