Mercifully, it’s a Tebow-free buffet.
- “The cool thing is I would’ve beat the crap out of my body and now I don’t have to,” Pollack said. “I couldn’t do what (David) Greene has done and be an insurance guy. I have to have football in me and it’s in my blood. If I weren’t doing this I’d be coaching.”
- Here’s a suggestion to let current players serve on the selection committee. Would they be paid for that?
- David Greene likes what he sees out of Georgia’s offense.
- How bad was Auburn’s offensive line last season? This bad: “Ball carriers got back to the line of scrimmage less than 80% of the time…”
- Fighting the NCAA – it’s not just for Jerry Tarkanian anymore.
- Athlon ranks the SEC running backs, and Georgia finds itself with #1 and #4 on the list.
- Before you ask yourself what kids like Bray and Geathers were thinking by leaving school early for the NFL draft, consider that they could have taken steps to keep the option of returning to college after the draft, but chose not to do so.
- Tech fans, the AJ-C has your consolation for the lousy draft right here.
- Mark Schlabach’s preseason top 25 list (I know, I know) is ordered by which teams have the easiest path to an undefeated season, which is how you get Ohio State at number one and Louisville fourth.
- Or if you’d prefer to look at another man’s win projections for next season’s top 25, here you go.