More random bits of college football nourishment for your reading pleasure…
- John Pennington looks at SEC schools’ non-conference schedules over the past few seasons and makes a good point: “There are a lot of people who look at Georgia’s talent and the Bulldogs long run of success who ask, “When’s Mark Richt gonna win a BCS title?” First, those aren’t easy to come by. Second, they’re especially not easy to come by when you play eight SEC contests and you schedule 10 games in five years against BCS-level competition.”
- Another day, another law suit against a company selling player images. When will these amateurs learn their place?
- This doesn’t sound good. At all.
- Michael Felder takes an interesting look at what happens to all those top QB prospects after they enter college. Let’s just say it’s not exactly a science. Makes me appreciate what Richt and Bobo have done with quarterback development all the more.
- Danny Sheridan breaks down the 2013 title odds for you and guess what – it’s all Alabama!
- Skip Bayless talks to Johnny Manziel about Tim Tebow. The mind reels.
- Nifty graphical post about college football drive outcomes.