Hump day nourishment…
- Vanderbilt cuts Chris Boyd loose. I can think of places that wouldn’t.
- Why did it take so long for prosecutors to announce that texts implicating Austyn Carta-Samuels were incorrect? That’s inexcusable.
- The NCAA files its motion to dismiss in the O’Bannon case. Good luck with that, fellas.
- Far be it from me to tell Butch Jones his business, but changing quarterbacks the week you’re facing the number three defense in the country sounds like a dicey proposition.
- In the meantime, the Gators are playing the “only Florida can beat Florida” game. Whatever.
- Aaron Murray is about to become only the second SEC quarterback with 100 TD throws. “When you think about it, Murray has been here for like five or six years,” Scott-Wesley said. “So you would think he would have more. Just kidding. If I can catch No. 100 or No. 105, I’ll be honored.”
- If you’re interested, here’s the E:60 segment on A.J. Green.
- Dominique Easley does some hate ranking.
- Mack Brown does some proactive apologizing. (You know I’m a sucker for gallows humor.)
- Can’t keep up with conference realignment? Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
- Non-football, but this is what can happen when you hate the effing Eagles, man.