It’s a chilly, rainy morning… you got something better to do?
- Patrick Garbin looks at Georgia’s offensive line recruiting efforts. As you can guess, he doesn’t paint a pretty picture.
- There’s so much rivalry in this lawsuit story, it’s hilarious.
- Bulldog Illustrated reports that mat drills are no more.
- The next lawsuit frontier is breached: O’Bannon attorney sues NCAA and North Carolina over the academic scandal.
- “We’ll get all the information from him and decide what to do…” Looks like Nick Saban’s got a bookend for Jonathan Taylor.
- And Hugh Freeze has more forgivin’ to do, too.
- ESPN asks a bunch of recruits at the Under Armour All-American Game how much facilities matter in their choice of school, and gets a consensus that it’s not much, because all the big schools have good ones. Sounds like a good argument for keeping up, and not running ahead of the pack.
- Butch Jones has issues with roster management.
- On the bright side for Tennessee, with offensive coordinator Tim Bajakian leaving for Tampa Bay, the Vols will actually get paid something for a coach’s departure from Knoxville.