Grab a plate and dig in, folks.
- Nick Robinson has decided to transfer. I can’t say I’m surprised, but I do think he can play a little.
- Marshall Long isn’t on campus yet, but he’s already thinking about how he’ll punt to North Carolina’s return man.
- Led by a disappointing ESPN, Disney missed on its earnings targets.
- The Washington Post looks at the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, Keith Marshall.
- Spoilsport alert: “An Omaha man is suing the University of Nebraska in an attempt to curb the balloon release tradition that happens at Husker football games, citing a 1976 federal law governing waste disposal.” (h/t)
- Over at Dawgs247, Jake Rowe takes a stab at projecting a depth chart for Georgia’s offense. The pleasant surprise (for me, at least) is that the wide receiver roster no longer gives me heart palpitations.
- Why is Texas staying quiet in realignment talks? Because it can.