A few tasty morsels to start your day:
- At Minnesota, they don’t seem to be on the same page as to when they’ll start college football back up.
- Why isn’t there a college football video game? (You only get one guess.)
- Rejoice! The 1980 Georgia-Florida game will be replayed in its entirety on ESPNU at 8 a.m. Thursday.
- Every once in a while, Tony Barnhart posts something interesting.
- Vol fans are so cute when recruiting ticks up.
- About college ADs learning a lesson in fiscal prudence from the coronavirus…
- Yeah, that NCAA report about NIL rights seems to have gone over well.