The defense never rests in Gainesville and Knoxville.
Category Archives: Gators
If I’m reading this story correctly, Florida could potentially start the 2015 season with only one offensive lineman in its two-deep who’s ever started a collegiate game.
I think I’ve said this before, but if I were in contention to start at quarterback for Florida this season, I don’t know how urgently I’d feel the need for that. Either that, or I’d better have the best peripheral vision on the planet. And some legs.
A little of this, a little of that…
- This is awkward.
- A.J. Turman’s good spring is getting him some attention.
- Florida is now down to six healthy scholarship linemen for the final three spring practices, including the spring game Saturday. Maybe Boom can make another crack about McElwain’s dog.
- You don’t like how Georgia’s spring scrimmages have gone? Check out Missouri’s.
- Speaking of scrimmages, it sounds like Auburn’s got a ways to go to meet it eight bombs a game goal.
- The Pac-12 ponders furthering its academic mission by going into competition with the likes of IMG.
- Seth Emerson looks down the stretch of Georgia’s spring practice.
Sounds like Boom isn’t taking kindly to Jim McElwain’s suggestion that the offensive line cupboard was left a little bare.
Muschamp said he was unaware of McElwain’s comments, but Auburn’s defensive coordinator offered a strong rebuttal.
“He said he could coach a dog and win,” Muschamp said. “Heck, (does he) like the dog better than his players?”
Riiight. Quoting the guy sounds totally unaware.
It’s a damned shame Auburn and Florida don’t face off this year.