Ndamukong Suh expresses regret for playing too well in the Big XII Championship game and apologizes to TCU’s Jerry Hughes.
Daily Archives: December 10, 2009
How are the uniforms coming along? What? The uniforms. Your team uniforms. Buttermaker, you better get on the ball. The best colors have been taken: Green and white, blue and white... red and white, maroon and white, white and maroon. Uniforms? Hey, Whitewood. What's this crap about uniforms? What do you mean crap? I've been meaning to ask... You're paying me to coach. You told me I'd be coaching kids just a couple of hours a day. I've got a lot of pools to clean. I can't be out looking for uniforms. Will you be quiet for a minute? You've been hired as a manager, right? One of the responsibilities of being a manager... is to get a sponsor and to get uniforms. - You didn't tell me that. - I'm telling you now. It's easy. You go to different businesses and talk to the guys. They all like baseball.
- Head coach Charlie Strong has no plans “to raid Urban Meyer’s staff”. At least not immediately.
- Technically, this isn’t a football link, but does the choice of hat wear enhance your appreciation of the clip? (h/t Peachtree Hoops)
- As good a fit as Brian Kelly might seem to be as a head coach for Notre Dame, you have to wonder if having George O’Leary as a hiring baseline dooms that possibility.
- Meanwhile, Charlie Weis is blaming it all on the dorms.
- Speaking of ol’ Charlie, it doesn’t look like his departure is crippling recruiting much at all.
- And at Virginia, Mike London hasn’t even unpacked yet and he’s already landed a top 100 quarterback recruit from Florida.
- Junior clearly is a member of the as-long-as-they-spell-your-name-correctly school of publicity.
- Here’s an argument that undefeated teams as a whole are getting better recognition since the advent of the BCS than before.