Fill up, while we wait to see if the Green appeal gets postponed again.
- Florida-Tennessee is my #1 meteor game and forever will be, but this is almost enough to get me to root for Florida. I said almost.
- Georgia ranks first in the SEC in fewest penalty yardage with an average of 27.5 yards per game. I told you that stat doesn’t mean much.
- Along with everything else on their plate, Georgia’s coaches try to figure out how to involve the tight ends more in the offense.
- Chris Low moves up a couple of notches in my book with a Lewis Grizzard reference.
- If Florida’s arrest record were a member of the media, it would be so banished to Seat 37F.
- There was a big summit on agent issues in college football this week. Too bad they have no clue about how to deal with this problem.
- Georgia has its fair share of players in the NFL.
- Paul hints at something in this post that I’ve wondered about: how much does Georgia Tech miss Giff Smith?