Bowl season is almost upon us, so dig in.
- It’s no secret what’s at the top of the wish list for Georgia’s defense.
- Aaron Douglas returns to Dooleyland. I wonder if he had to show his papers at the border.
- LSU self-imposes recruiting violation penalties, asserts the “we didn’t know” defense. NCAA, you can’t say you didn’t see that one coming.
- Given the talent available, maybe Florida’s transition away from Meyer’s spread option to a more pro-style attack won’t be that big a deal after all.
- Good catch by Groo: ticket prices for the Cocktail Party may be going up.
- Here’s a list of the five most disappointing programs of 2010 which doesn’t have Georgia on it. Georgia Tech, on the other hand…
- Over at Lost Angeles, Zack corresponds with Cam Newton, in a dreamy sort of way.
- And here’s Paul Myerberg’s preview of the first bowl game up, the New Mexico Bowl. (If you’re around, you know you’ll watch at least some of it.)