The season grows closer to an end, but the buffet remains stocked.
- Steve Spurrier is philosophical about the 2012 SEC schedules.
- In three months, Ken Malcome goes from walking away from the program to first string tailback.
- Any ideas on where John Jenkins was “abiding by the curfew” in Tampa?
- Urban Meyer isn’t a distraction for the Gators. Yeah, right.
- Mike Bianchi, Gator troll: “If the Gators don’t win, they finish with a losing record for the first time since 1979 when Charley Pell’s first UF team went 0-10-1. It’s never good when you are the first coach in more than three decades to have a losing record. Not only that but it would be yet another blow to UF’s ego if the Gators were to lose to Ohio State, the program Meyer essentially ditched them for.”
- I’m quite content with Tennessee saving money like this.
- NationalChamps.net has Georgia fifth in its 2012 Early Bird Preview.
- Donna Shalala talking about schools needing to reassess their relationships with power coaches is comedy gold, Jerry.