In case some of you have the munchies…
- It looks like Fox is planning a throw down with ESPN. If so, every sports organization should be licking its chops over the increased competition. Those of us with cable bills won’t be so thrilled.
- Who said this? “It’s funny. I think I have raised more money for the University of Alabama than I have Georgia these last three years.”
- Yeah, this is gonna happen.
- It’s a shame that James Franklin let his on field demeanor obscure the coaching job he did last year, because it was pretty impressive.
- I can’t help but wonder where this is going to lead.
- Mark Bradley (yeah, I know) surveys the offseason changes for the Falcons and notes that there was “no real remorse when defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder left for Auburn”.
- The mad scientist aspect to Todd Grantham may be coming in real handy about now.