Hey, you get hungry on the weekends, too.
- ESPN will broadcast the top games of 2013 throughout July. It looks like the SEC – and Georgia – will be well represented.
- This probably doesn’t help Jonathan Mincy’s chances with winning the 2014 Lott IMPACT Trophy.
- Indiana University announces that it will establish a “10-point student-athlete bill of rights.”
- Todd McShay, bringing the Dawg porn.
- Here’s a good breakdown of a player Georgia will see in the opener, Vic Beasley.
- “But now Auburn faces a dilemma”? Pundit, please. It’s a dilemma entirely of the school’s own making.
- Florida announces the formation of a Fan Advisory Council. Be still, my heart.
- Paul Myerberg really thinks Tennessee, his #68 team, is going places. Just not this year.
- David Hale notes that three ACC teams lost their leading passer, rusher, receiver and tackler this offseason, which is quite rare (only happened twice in the past six seasons). The good news is that Georgia plays two of those teams.