Random bits of less serious college football stuff for your reading pleasure this morning:
- Dr. Tim Tebow gets farked.
- “Erin Andrews‘ stats are amazing. To pick one randomly: YouTube offers 71 entries on her, such as “Random photos of ABC/ESPN sideline reporter Erin Andrews” — that’s drawn nearly 1 million views.”
- This blogger has a very simple formula for calculating college football strength of schedule: “1) Spots 1-12 are reserved for SEC teams.
2) The next spots are reserved for teams that play against SEC teams.
3) The rest.”
- This is when you know that your wife really loves you. Or you’re a confirmed bachelor.