A few things to look at today:
- I tell you what – he doesn’t post much at The National Championship Issue, but what does get posted is always a great read. Today, there’s a look at ranking the conferences by percentages of upset wins. Pretty cool stuff.
- The more I see about this kid, the happier I am that he’s an Oklahoma Sooner, as opposed to a Georgia Bulldog. And Josh, based on that free style rap I saw, don’t quit your day job, man.
- Ryan Perrilloux deals with life after Les. I wonder what the club scene in Jacksonville, Alabama is like.
- ESPN asks Is the Big 12 the nation’s toughest conference?
- This has the potential to be awkward. Will CBS promote it during its broadcasts?
- Nice picture.
- OK, Georgia Tech’s had its flagboys. But Michigan with a male twirler? Damn, son, that ain’t right.
- One thing about SEC East scenarios: they always seem to end with a sad comment about South Carolina’s history.