Grab a plate before the line gets too long.
- The Independence Bowl, once sponsored by a yard tool known as a “Weed Eater”, now tries its luck being sponsored by a multi-vitamin. Glamor resides in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- And from the same article, we learn that Junior can’t count: “Three of them [SEC coaches] have won national championships.” Actually, it’s four, but that’s so in the past, it really doesn’t matter now.
- Mike Slive threatens to fine SEC coaches who won’t “play nice”.
- Florida 51, Tennessee 6. You heard it here first.
- Oh, and in case you were wondering, Tennessee-Florida will be CBS’ SEC TV opener. Big surprise, there.
- Mark Richt, dean of SEC coaches.
- Anybody looking for a contemporary in the Greater Chicago area? Bueller? Bueller?