If you’re looking for something to fill in the time before you have to check your brackets…
- Richard Samuel moves inside. I continue to be impressed with Grantham’s mindset – it’s focused on deploying the talent where it fits best, instead of balancing a depth chart.
- I love this spring practice quote: “It’s been two months since I hit somebody,” Gator offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert said. “I just want to go out there and run around with my helmet on.” At its heart, that’s what college football is all about.
- Vol fans, this is why winning the recruiting rankings ain’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
- I hope we’ll always have the Zooker: “Don’t want to be the bad guy. Want to be the good guy. I want to put an arm around a guy and say, “Hey, he really does love you.” That can get confusing sometimes.” You said it, Coach.
- Yeah, he’s out of a job and suing his former employer, but life could be worse for Mike Leach.
- More Georgia spring practice observations here. It sounds like Bobo has plenty to work with.
- And Rodney Garner adapts. Again.