There’s always something to put on your plate.
- From the nice-gig-if-you-can-get-it department: Kansas AD Lew Perkins makes Mike Hamilton look like Jack Freakin’ Welch.
- In a related matter, Jason Whitlock hyperventilates. “Goldman Sachs has nothing on the NCAA”? Dude.
- The Florida Gators, a team in search of an affront.
- This isn’t exactly what Vanderbilt needs now.
- Patrick Garbin views the Dawgs through the lens of one of my favorite metrics, yards per point.
- In the second quarter of last season, the SEC had eight teams among the top 20 merchandise sellers.
- Ivan Maisel takes a look at recruiting the Rust Belt in an era of economic decline.
- John Pennington defines Dennis Dodd’s “bubble”: “A horrific year and some boosters would call for Richt’s head.” Gee, John, by that standard every coach in America is on the bubble, no?