It’s a deep buffet today, folks.
- The SEC is getting close to releasing its 2012 football schedule.
- “I ate so many ribs, there was no way I could have practiced later in the day.”
- Another day, another “Mark Richt reaches out to a school that needs him more than he needs it” rumor.
- If you look at Maryland football as a controlled experiment on how to run a program completely into the ground, then this move makes complete sense.
- LSU’s president says that we’ll know American research universities are in a real state of crisis when some of them start giving up football.
- Here’s a handy guide to all the comings and goings on SEC coaching staffs so far.
- Mark Schlabach reports that Todd Graham resigned his position at Pitt without meeting with his athletic director. Pat Forde sticks a few knives in Graham, as well.
- Hugh Freeze undoes one of the Nuttster’s grayshirt deals.