You’ve just about made it through another working week. Reward yourself by indulging in a few of these tasty morsels:
- Jeremy Hill’s lawyer thinks “them’s fightin’ words!” will make for a good defense in a criminal assault case.
- Will Friend thinks offensive line chemistry is overrated.
- The SEC has a new plan for lesser bowls: the conference will pick the participants and will force lower ticket guarantees.
- The NCAA puts the kibosh on hash tags on football fields.
- If the general rule of thumb is that two starting quarterbacks are one too many, then Gus Malzahn has a problem.
- This year has seen a record number of early enrollees.
- When it comes to openers and bye weeks, Mark Richt’s teams have been above average.
- Pat Dye: SEC! SEC! SEC!