Buffet on Thanksgiving? Too much?
- “I’d rather be remembered as a champion than as a completion percentage record…”
- Bobo promises to unleash the Rumph.
- Jerry Palm rips Jeff Long a new one.
- If Virginia Tech loses to Virginia this week, the Hokies won’t be bowl eligible for the first time since 1992.
- Georgia continues to dominate field position, statwise.
- It also remains among the élite in scoring efficiency.
- Nate Silver takes a break from polling data to analyze the odds for every college football playoff contender.
- Meanwhile, Kirk Herbstreit thinks the College Football Playoff committee should penalize SEC teams that schedule November games against FCS opponents. Too much cupcake before Thanksgiving? I dunno.
- Georgia Tech blogger not-so-cleverly refers to this week’s opponent in lower case. That’ll show us!