Momma’s home cooking, if college football were your momma.
- Death, taxes and Geathers.
- Here’s a list of the ten best assistant coaching hires in the SEC. None of them are on Smart’s staff.
- The NCAA wants the US Supreme Court to hear the O’Bannon appeal.
- Spence looks at Mark Richt’s 2015 recruiting efforts on the offensive line and comes away unimpressed.
- It sure sounds like Brian Herrien to Georgia is a thing.
- Bleacher Report writer claims Peyton Manning wants to coach at Tennessee. Media asks Booch about Manning coaching at Tennessee. Awkwardness ensues.
- Baylor receives its law firm’s report on how the school handled incidents of sexual assault on campus, but the school gave no indication whether the document will be made public. If there’s any justice, somebody will start leaking the contents.
- North Carolina announces beginning next Saturday it will sell 2016 Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Game tickets to the public.