Dig in, peeps.
- Bud Elliott writes about when coaches know to give up on continuing to recruit a kid.
- Boom’s cannon misfires.
- “… I’ve never represented the University of Nebraska as legal counsel, and I’ve never held myself out as doing so.”
- The rhythm of Signing Day.
- David Hale argues offseason momentum isn’t really a thing.
- Patrick Garbin takes a look back at Georgia recruiting, pre-Kirby. His piece reaffirms two longstanding impressions I have: Dooley was mailing it in his last two or three seasons and Donnan had the players to win a lot more than he did.
- “This is why offensive lineman shouldn’t be allowed to play high school basketball.”