Here’s today’s slate of games:
Certainly there are a few juicy morsels on the list worth our attention:
- Liberty at Ole Miss. Freeze versus the Laner on Freeze’s old stomping grounds should be fun. Wonder what they’ll share with each other pre-game.
- Michigan State at Purdue. This one could be tricky for the Spartans.
- Auburn at Texas A&M. The battle to see who keeps pace with ‘Bama.
- Mississippi State at Arkansas. Can the Hogs escape the cellar in the SEC West?
- LSU at Alabama. A shadow of its former self, the main question is whether Saban decides to pound the crap out of a lame duck Coach O. My guess is that he tells his team to sweep the leg.
- Florida at South Carolina. My only interest here is driven by morbid curiosity: does Mullen’s team quit on Mullen?
What looks good to y’all?