Here’s what a little ‘Net surfing turned up:
- What’s the new meme at Georgia? Knowshon Moreno not living up to expectations, especially against SEC defenses.
- If you’re just looking to catch up on a bunch of random stuff about some of what’s going on in the non-BCS confererences (plus a couple of notes about Kansas State and Washington State), Matt over at Statistically Speaking can scratch your back.
- Good to see the SEC is going to spend some of that TV money on something worthwhile.
- I know this isn’t about football, but how does Billy Gillispie get away with some of the crap he pulls?
- I get the feeling that she writes this column every year. And it sounds like he recycles, too.
- The best part of this blog post isn’t what Barnhart wrote, but this comment in response to his suggestion that Clemmins do its damnedest to hire Vandy’s Bobby Johnson: “It is pretty bad for Clemson when the best hire they can make is the Vanderbilt coach. It will be even worse when he turns down the offer.”