Believe it or not, there are other things going on in the college football world today.
- Louisville hasn’t spoken with Charlie Strong yet. Phil Fulmer, on the other hand…
- Ari Fleischer has been, is and always will be a douchebag of the first order. What the BCS sees in him I have no idea.
- Stewart Mandel says the Gator Bowl can invite a 6-6 FSU team to play this season in Bobby Bowden’s last game as head coach. The Gator Bowl says the ACC had better believe that.
- What is it about schools that make them think they should get away with heavy-handed crap like this?
- Ivan Maisel interviews four SEC coaches about Alabama vs. Florida. Their conclusion? It’s all about Tebow, baby.
- Today’s “Jane, you ignorant slut” exchange: Jerry makes the case for why Auburn is as worthy as any 7-5 SEC school to play in the Outback Bowl and cocknfire counterpunches.