Let’s get your week started.
- It’s amazing to me how many big time records Herschel Walker still holds, despite only playing three years of college ball.
- There haven’t been two SEC quarterbacks taken in the first round of the NFL draft since 1952.
- If you care about such things, here’s some speculation about what the SEC might look like in ten years.
- Steve Spurrier being a smart ass is the genesis of a rivalry? I do not think that word means what you think it means.
- Aaron Murray is saying the right thing, at least: “I’m constantly working on my footwork; you can never be too perfect. You always want a good base to throw accurate passes and the more drills you can do, the better, so footwork is definitely the most important thing I’m working on…”
- Over the last three seasons, Georgia hasn’t been as unlucky with injuries as you might think.
- Here’s another piece ranking the SEC coaches.
- And this is a good a description of SEC Media Days as you’ll see: “there are tons of media around but nothing really happens.”
- “No one,” Jones said smiling, “wants to be the first team that Missouri beats while in the SEC.”