Get in the buffet line.
- Weiszer writes that Georgia may be looking to redshirt a significant part of this year’s signing class.
- Chris Brown’s analysis of what Nick Saban faces in defending Johnny Football is a must read.
- I read stuff like this and wonder why Georgia Tech can’t recruit better, even if by accident.
- Georgia led all SEC schools in home attendance last weekend.
- Connor Shaw is wishin’ and hopin’.
- Michael Elkon looks at Florida and regression to the mean.
- Keith Jackson on today’s broadcasters: “They talk too damn much,” he says. “You wear the audience out.” Amen, brother. (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- Alabama State University’s marching band spells out ‘Trayvon’ during halftime show, generates “controversy”.