Jake Rowe posts his final call on Georgia’s offensive roster here. I find the exercise interesting in that he factors in what he’s heard and season from practice.
While there aren’t a lot of shocks, it’s worth noting a few tidbits.
- Between White’s health and McIntosh’s emergence, the running backs as a group appear to be deeper than ever. Best thing about that is it allows the coaches to bring White along cautiously.
- I’m guardedly optimistic about the tight ends, but Woerner’s another player I worry about from an injury standpoint.
- Matt Landers running at #1 X-receiver is either going to give me a lot of wow moments early on… or more than a few groans, based on what I saw at G-Day. Here’s hoping it’s plenty more of the former.
- Robertson in the slot has the chance to benefit from a lot of mismatches.
- I know it goes without saying, but, damn, that offensive line depth…