Without any further ado, here you go.
Total ballots cast: 253. Average number of teams per ballot: 8.2.
Where we come from (bias indicator):
Finally, just for shits and giggles, here’s what the selection committee’s first top 25 looks like:
As always, some bullet points:
- Another week with no unanimous selection.
- First tier of 90+% still at four, but Penn State’s closed the gap.
- We’re giving the AAC as much love as the selection committee is. P5 +1?
- We think more highly of Minnesota than does the selection committee. We’ll see who’s right after this week’s game with Penn State.
- We are spending less time on ballot selection as time goes by, which makes sense.
- The MP is sponsored at a Georgia-centric blog, but it’s nice to see that the Dawgs rank similarly in both our poll and the selection committee’s top 25.
Just curious: do you find either set of rankings more credible than the other? If so, why?