Fresh, hot and tasty:
- Tales of the recession, or evidence that fans won’t shell out for mediocre football? Thousands of tickets for FSU-Miami remain unsold, and Tennessee struggles with season ticket sales.
- Read this, and tell me what a great thing preseason polls are.
- Now Beano Cook jumps on the Notre Dame-in-the-BCS title game train. Is senility contagious over at the WWL?
- Chris Brown dissects the reasons why things aren’t working for Spurrier in Columbia.
- Nine true freshmen in Auburn’s two deep this year?
- Andy Staples doesn’t understand how Auburn beat Florida in 2007. And, yeah, when you’re writing an article about how to stop Tebow, that kinda matters. [UPDATE: The Doc elaborates further.]
- I tend to believe this means that Aaron Corp is more seriously injured than was let on… but don’t you suspect that Lane Kiffin looks at all the QB talent sitting on the bench at USC and thinks that life ain’t fair?