Niblets for everyone!
- We’re starting to see the juniors-considering-early-entry-to-the-NFL-draft stories, some typical, some perhaps more interesting. I wonder how much of an impact the unsettled NFL labor situation will have on this. It’s something to keep an eye on.
- It sounds like there’s been some rough sailing in Gainesville over the last month.
- Junior gets compared to Nixon.
- Sure, this is rumor mongering, but it’s quality rumor mongering.
- George Will is a little too patrician for my taste when it comes to opining about sports, but when sports and politics intersect, he can have his moments. Like this one: “Barton believes in limited government, but not so limited that it cannot right outrageous wrongs, such as the absence of a playoff. Bipartisanship lives: Barack Obama, who wants to fix everything — health care, the climate, the pothole on your street, college football — also wants a playoff.”
- I share Rex Robinson’s frustration over the perception that Leigh Kiffin’s Tiffin’s year surpassed Blair Walsh’s.
- Why should we care what Charles Barkley thinks about Gene Chizik?
- Here’s an interesting riff off of a stats-driven post of mine.
- When Alabama complains, the SEC listens.