Sit, sit… eat, eat.
- Three teams in the SEC West with eight home games this year… and none in the East. That seems fair.
- Steve Spurrier, pioneer of the fist bump.
- Deck chairs on the Titanic.
- Rex Robinson makes a good point about why Georgia isn’t always going to be on the mind of five-star recruits.
- Teryl Austin’s resume. Sometimes the old saw is true – it is whom you know as much as what you know that counts.
- David Hale sums up the salaries for Georgia’s new assistant staff. Outside of Grantham, things really haven’t changed.
- Disney thinks the WWL is undervalued. Prepare to open your wallets further, gang.
- Is anybody really interested in what Stewart Mandel thinks about Lost?
- Given that Mack Brown just bragged about the fact that Texas signed every kid in the ’09 class who took an official visit to Austin, does this really matter as much as they’re complaining it does?
- More on the ‘Horns: I understand the inquiries about switching conferences and I understand listening to them, but what’s in it for Texas?
- Mike London’s staff is about as Virginia-centric as you can make it.
- Another SEC defensive coordinator gets a big raise courtesy of an opposing head coach. This time it’s not Mark Richt’s fault, but Derek Dooley’s.