Grab and go, folks.
- Spurrier as broken record: “You will have to wait and see with the Gamecocks.”
- Statistically speaking, Oregon’s and Southern Cal’s respective Pac-10 finishes were no fluke.
- My love for Phil Steele is as much as any college football fan’s, but this comes off as one pointless exercise.
- It’s times like this – Tech’s baseball team scored more runs than its football team scored points against Georgia – that I’m glad I host a football-only blog.
- Thought-provoking post from Spencer Hall: how much football do you expect your average pundit/blogger/journalist to know?
- Aaron Murray promises to work hard to get (insert Ray Goff accent here) buttah and buttah.
- You can call him Josh, or you can call him Joshua. You just can’t call him a quarterback who completes more than half of his pass attempts.