- Arkansas threw the ball 40 times in the Alabama game.
- Speaking of throwing, Cory Brinson broke down Hutson Mason’s game against Mizzou. (Hint: he likee.)
- Jimbo Fisher goes all in on Jameis Winston: “. . . There is not a victim because there was no crime. . .”
- And speaking of Winston, hoo boy.
- Coach Richt, on his evolution at head coach: “I’ve gotten to a point where I don’t do as much hands-on coaching as I used to. Mike Bobo and Pruitt are doing most of that now. I deal with more things during the game and in the week preceding the game.”
- Jerry Palm notes that the selection committee will continue the tradition of not taking margin of victory into account. Idiots.
- The descent of Jeff Driskel is a thing: “Right now, Jeff would probably start, but both will play.” The “probably” is an especially nice touch.
- Speaking of Boom, this is still a thing, too.
- Georgia moves up a whopping twelve spots, to ninth, in the latest F/+ rankings.