Simple, hot and tasty, so grab a plate.
- The Quad asks the musical question, “Whatever Happened to the Fumblerooski?”.
- Jeff Schultz says that the Zooker had an impressive week. If he means impressive in the sense that Illinois was able to attract two coordinators to a program with a head coach on life support, I’d definitely agree.
- Remember, there are no guilty people in Gainesville, Florida, just misunderstood ones.
- Either El Paso is getting a bad rap, or there are a lot of Sooner fans who decided to curtail their plans to chase whores in Juarez, Mexico. (h/t The Wiz of Odds)
- Ron Courson helps push for a stricter NCAA rule on concussions.
- Another lame rationalization for objecting to Mack Brown’s raise from an academic who doesn’t seem to grasp the concept that the reason football coaches get paid more on the college level than baseball coaches do isn’t because of the minor leagues, but because football programs at schools like Texas generate far more money than baseball programs do.
- So how close is the Mountain West to gaining an automatic bid to the BCS? Only the bottom of the conference knows for sure.
- If Ricky Stanzi is really good to go, all I know is that Georgia Tech better have its bowl game in hand by the fourth quarter. That kid’s been money at game’s end all season.
- It’s a legal matter, baby.