You know the drill – grab a plate and dig in:
- Lots of odds and ends stats on various game strategies in this post at MGoBlog. Great read.
- Florida’s 2010 top-ranked recruiting class sure ain’t what it used to be.
- Urban Meyer thinks mistakes were made at Ohio State, but “Were they willful, intentful, violations? I don’t believe that.” Now if only the NCAA agrees with him.
“I like the way he plays,” Grantham said, grinning coyly.
- A good word put in for all those bowl games.
- Chris Brown manages to write a piece evaluating Alabama’s defense without mentioning Alabama’s defensive coordinator.
- Turn to page five of the NCAA’s Override Summary and you’ll find plenty of haves and have-nots talk from the 109 schools who voted to override Emmert’s pet $2000 stipend proposal. As Southeastern Louisiana University succinctly puts it, “We are a “have-not.” This rule benefits the Division I “haves” and would widen the chasm between “BCS” schools and non BCS schools.” Only two current members of Big Six Conferences objected.