Tidbits to sample at week’s end…
- Tyler picks up the first Agent Muschamp replacement list. The awesome part is that Jeremy Pruitt, yet to coach a down of live ball at Georgia, is on that list.
- Speaking of Boom, there’s no rule that says you can’t have two straight years of shitty luck with injuries.
- If you’re Malcolm Mitchell and you find yourself with some extra time on your hands, what do you do? Well, you join a book club.
- Steve Spurrier invited the local media in to watch film. It went about as you’d expect.
- Does the SEC really care about Big Game Bob’s complaints? I have my doubts.
- Speaking of complaints few care about, Bob Kustra rolls on.
- The current state of college athletics in two sentences: “According to Big 12 leaders, athletes should have to share the revenue they generate for the school with other athletes for the good of the country. But institutions have no responsibility to share the revenue they generate with other institutions who are part of the same division within the same association.”
- Excellent breakdown of Urban Meyer’s money play, the inside zone read.
- How much effect will all the new SEC quarterbacks have on early season results?
- You need a hype video with a little James Brown tossed in? I got your hype video right here.