A little buffet is good for the soul.
- It’s been quite a finish at Ole Miss for the Nkemdiches.
- The Missouri football team boycott really hasn’t sat well with the state legislature.
- Forbes ranks college football’s most valuable teams in 2015. Georgia is sixth on the list.
- What is Georgia’s motivation in the bowl game?
- Honestly, this should be mandatory.
- You had to figure with the release of the new Star Wars movie, somebody would talk to Chris Conley about it.
- Dabo Swinney thinks it’s wrong to pay his players, but evidently doesn’t have a problem with a $55 million complex that will offer sand volleyball courts, laser tag, movie theater, bowling lanes, barber shop and other perks exclusively to them. Amateurism these days sure is funny.