Crime free. Woo hoo!
- So not only is Alabama playing the weakest 1-AA team in existence, the Tide is getting them for a bargain basement price. Nice.
- A conference realignment that makes perfect sense.
- Phil Steele’s readers aren’t buying into the Mark Richt-on-the-hot-seat meme, it appears.
- Here’s a list of the top 20 offensive players in the SEC.
- Good question.
- Matt Hayes ranks the SEC non-conference schedules. Note that Florida doesn’t leave the state to play a single one of its four. Neither do Tennessee, South Carolina, Auburn (all four are home games!) and Kentucky.
- Joker Phillips has hopes and dreams.