Even on a slow news day, the buffet is there for you.
- Shattle Fenteng is ready to get to Athens. My guess is the feeling is mutual.
- Number 104 on Paul Myerberg’s College Football Countdown is Kentucky… which means he thinks Troy is a better team on Georgia’s schedule than the Wildcats.
- Speaking of slow news days, Tallahassee police released the surveillance video of Jameis Winston walking out of Publix with a sack of crab legs. Way to crack the case wide open, fellas.
- The weirdest preseason assessment of Georgia? Right here.
- If you’re a sports nut, unbundling cable probably won’t save you any money. Because, you know, ESPN.
- Nick Saban: “If it was totally up to me, I’d say you’ve got to play all 12 games in the Big 5” conferences. He’s got that right.
- So what happens if O’Bannon beats the NCAA, anyway?
- Chase Stuart calculates that Texas A&M, with only three players, supplied the most draft value to the NFL this year. The Aggies won’t miss a beat, right?
- The ACC favors an early signing period for football.