The shipment from Destin has arrived. Dig in.
- Nick Saban thinks Boom is gonna be just fine, thanks.
- The White House convenes a summit today on the potential long-term effects of concussions in children engaged in sports activities. This issue ain’t going away any time soon.
- Adjusting to the new recruiting rules won’t be easy.
- Two interesting facts from CFN‘s South Carolina preview: One, the last time the Gamecocks lost a game when they were on the plus side of the turnover margin was against Georgia in 2009, being in the negative in 15 of the 16 losses since then, finishing even in the 2011 loss to Auburn. Two, Steve Spurrier never won eleven games three times in a row at Florida. (Yes, the season is longer now, but, still… South Carolina.)
- The SEC is revisiting its tiebreaker rules, ‘yo.
- Year2 clues us in to the real reason Florida is dropping FCS opponents from its future scheduling.
- Georgia director of on-campus recruiting Daryl Jones is leaving the program. According to McGarity, the next move is Richt’s.
- If Nick Saban doesn’t understand how the selection committee is going to pick the teams for the semi-finals, how should we?