So many nuggets, so little time.
- For Florida, it takes a village to raise a mediocre offense.
- Distraction time: Brian Kelly’s been sued by a former player.
- The Jarrett Stidham hype train didn’t exactly burst out of the station in Auburn’s opener. Eh, it’ll probably kick in against Clemson’s defense this week…
- Strong mid-majors performance in this year’s recently concluded Fulmer Cup standings.
- A few SEC Network insights on Georgia’s defense and Jake Fromm after the opener.
- It sounds like the 1980 Georgia squad is as frustrated about the title drought as the rest of us are.
- You know your program is a finely tuned machine when you first learn about your injury status on Twitter.
- Here’s a look at our fan base from a Chicago perspective.
- Trent Thompson is coming on like gangbusters. “Thompson also added two tackles for a loss and a sack. In his last two games (counting last season’s bowl game) he has had 14 tackles, 5 ½ tackles for loss and four sacks. He had just two sacks in the first 12 games last season, before three in the bowl game against TCU and one on Saturday.”