Better stuff than what they offer in the Remerton jail…
- Well now, a coaches-who-need-to-win-now list that doesn’t have Mark Richt’s name on it. That’s refreshing.
- The Dread Pirate Leach is set to be deposed this week. That should be entertaining.
- Here’s the real reason for Urban Meyer’s leave of absence.
- You can’t help rooting for Richard Samuel’s success with the position change. Of course, you also can’t help but wonder why it took so long to happen.
- Maybe the problem for the Big XII’s continued survival isn’t Texas, after all.
- It takes a special kind of loutishness for a typical football fan to claim some sort of moral superiority in the wake of the Mettenberger arrest. Unless you’re a Georgia Tech fan, of course, in which case it just comes with the territory.
- Factoid of the day, via Mr. Steele: Florida is #3 overall in the SEC in draft picks the last 10 years with 50 (Georgia #1 with 55).