Rise and shine, campers.
- Fred Gibson, NFL draft case study.
- Stewart Mandel notes one result of conference expansion, should it ever occur: “… it stands to reason that a consolidation of power would only further allow the current BCS powers to retain the status quo…”
- Auburn doubles down on Tiger Prowl.
- Mike Slive on expansion and his conference – greed is good, but just in case…
- Spencer Hall asks the big question about the Logan Gray transfer speculation.
- This just in: John Feinstein thinks Jim Delany “sucks”.
- So how talented is Boise State really? “The Broncos had one selection, cornerback Kyle Wilson in the first round. He is the school’s only draftee in the past two years.”
- If you want to play in a BCS game, make sure you have an experienced starting quarterback.